Juliet Rose No.1
All Sales Are Final
I want all of my customers to receive items in pristine condition. Returning items creates a chance for them to get damaged. Due to the natural delicacy of paper and canvases, are sales are final.
If you are already thinking of returning an item before you buy it, please contact me. I offer some free services that may help you decide if a print/painting is right for your space.
- If you have received the wrong print, please contact me immediately.
- If your print has arrived damaged please email me with your order number and a snapshot of the damage. I will then send you a replacement.
- If for some reason or another a refund is granted, a restocking fee of 15% of the price will be deducted from the refund.
PRINTSDomestic (U.S.) Shipping
- Prints that are 13"x19" and smaller will be shipped in 3-5 business days (weekends don't count). They will be shipped via USPS either First Class* or Priority**.
- Prints larger than 13"x19" and canvas prints will ship out in 1-2 weeks. Either USPS or FedEx will be used.
Tracking number is included in all shipments.
*Orders that are smaller than 9"x12" will ship First Class. First Class shipments usually take 3-5 days to arrive from ship date. If you need your order by a certain time, please contact me and I will send you an invoice for the difference
**Priority ship times are usually 1-3 days, but during the holidays this is usually extended. Please order with time!
If applicable, buyer is responsible for any customs fees for their respective country. Most items are shipped using International First Class with insurance (lead times varies from country to country), though tracking for the package ends in the U.S.. If you would like to track your order through its whole route, contact me prior to purchasing and I will send you an invoice for Priority Shipping.
Just so you know, International Priority shipping is expensive y'all. So if you need something in a hurry be prepared to pay a pretty penny. That's why I do First Class International - it takes a little longer, but it saves you a lot of money.
Domestic (U.S.) Shipping
- Paintings under 16"x20" will be shipped via USPS either First Class or Priority.
- Stretched paintings that are larger than 16"x20" will be shipped via FedEx or a crater company (extra large paintings).
A note about large stretched paintings. If you are super handy or have an artist friend, I can take the painting off its stretchers and send it rolled in a tube; and then you can stretch it yourself. This greatly saves on shipping costs. If this sounds like a good option for you please contact me and I will send you an invoice.
Stretched paintings will be taken off its stretchers and mailed rolled in a tube and shipped via USPS First Class International or Priority International. The paint will not be affected. You can then take it to a local framer and have them re-stretch it.
All of our abstract fine art prints are printed on demand and cut by hand. The materials that we use are high quality and archival. Your beautiful print will last a long time with proper care.
Processing Time: 8-10 business days
Printed on a heavy weight smooth fine art acid-free cotton rag paper with high pigmented inks. This luxurious matte paper allows for rich and vibrant colors, and it's archival qualities will ensure that your print will last for many years to come with proper care.
All prints are borderless and cut to size listed.
-Framed Paper Print- Ships only within the continental U.S.:
Processing Time: 25-30 business days
Once the paper print has come off our printing lab it will be sent off to our framer for custom framing. Each frame is crafted with the utmost care. Framed prints will arrive at your doorstep ready to hang!
| White Frame
With Mat Final Size
No Mat Final Size
With Mat Final Size
Do you need your print by a specific date? Need it with a border, or a smaller size than what's listed? Email us with the details and we will see what we can do to best meet your request.