Eliza Canvas Print
All Sales Are Final
I want all of my customers to receive items in pristine condition. Returning items creates a chance for them to get damaged. Due to the natural delicacy of paper and canvases, are sales are final.
If you are already thinking of returning an item before you buy it, please contact me. I offer some free services that may help you decide if a print/painting is right for your space.
- If you have received the wrong print, please contact me immediately.
- If your print has arrived damaged please email me with your order number and a snapshot of the damage. I will then send you a replacement.
- If for some reason or another a refund is granted, a restocking fee of 15% of the price will be deducted from the refund.
PRINTSDomestic (U.S.) Shipping
- Prints that are 13"x19" and smaller will be shipped in 3-5 business days (weekends don't count). They will be shipped via USPS either First Class* or Priority**.
- Prints larger than 13"x19" and canvas prints will ship out in 1-2 weeks. Either USPS or FedEx will be used.
Tracking number is included in all shipments.
*Orders that are smaller than 9"x12" will ship First Class. First Class shipments usually take 3-5 days to arrive from ship date. If you need your order by a certain time, please contact me and I will send you an invoice for the difference
**Priority ship times are usually 1-3 days, but during the holidays this is usually extended. Please order with time!
If applicable, buyer is responsible for any customs fees for their respective country. Most items are shipped using International First Class with insurance (lead times varies from country to country), though tracking for the package ends in the U.S.. If you would like to track your order through its whole route, contact me prior to purchasing and I will send you an invoice for Priority Shipping.
Just so you know, International Priority shipping is expensive y'all. So if you need something in a hurry be prepared to pay a pretty penny. That's why I do First Class International - it takes a little longer, but it saves you a lot of money.
Domestic (U.S.) Shipping
- Paintings under 16"x20" will be shipped via USPS either First Class or Priority.
- Stretched paintings that are larger than 16"x20" will be shipped via FedEx or a crater company (extra large paintings).
A note about large stretched paintings. If you are super handy or have an artist friend, I can take the painting off its stretchers and send it rolled in a tube; and then you can stretch it yourself. This greatly saves on shipping costs. If this sounds like a good option for you please contact me and I will send you an invoice.
Stretched paintings will be taken off its stretchers and mailed rolled in a tube and shipped via USPS First Class International or Priority International. The paint will not be affected. You can then take it to a local framer and have them re-stretch it.
We offer canvas prints in three formats: rolled (un-stretched), stretched, and stretched and framed. All print options come in a satin or glossy finish.
-Rolled (Un-stretched) Canvas Print
Processing Time: 10-15 business days
Rolled canvas means that it comes without the stretcher bars. The print will have an additional 2" white border and it will be mailed to you rolled up and shipped in a tube. You could then take this to a framer and it get mounted, framed, or stretched.
**International Buyers: If you would like a canvas print, this is the only option available to you.
-Stretched Canvas Print- Ships only within the continental U.S.:
Processing Time: 10-15 business days
Stretched on 1.5" deep bars. The sides will be a mirrored image, or white upon request. It comes with a wired back and is ready to hang.
-Stretched & Framed Canvas Print- Ships only within the continental U.S.:
Processing Time: 25-18x24 business days
Stretched on 1.5" bars. The sides of the canvas will be white. Two frame options are available: white and gold. Comes ready to hang.
Gold or White Frame